Reiki Healing . Let us discuss about what is Reikie healing and how it works. Reiki (pronounced Ray-key) is a Japanese word consisting of 2 words, Rei and Ki meaning Universal Life Force Energy. This energy is present in everything and everyone. In the Reiki form of spiritual healing “universal life force energy” is channelled through the Reiki practitioner to the recipient. Reiki helps to harmonize body, mind and spirit for yourself or anyone who asks for healing.
Developed by Dr. Mikao Usui in the early 20th century, Reiki Healing is currently practiced by over a million people worldwide. A non-invasive technique of self-empowerment and healing, Reiki cleanses the energy in and around the body. The higher degrees of Reiki allow for healing at the mental, emotional and spiritual levels as well.
Reiki energy is channelled into the body via the crown chakra. This energy then flows to the heart chakra and from here to the hands of the Reiki practitioner. The Reiki healer can then direct this energy to the patient. The accelerated flow of pure life force energy eliminates toxins and releases negative emotions, thus creating a healthy and harmonious energy, facilitating the healing process.
Although Usui Reiki is a complete healing system in itself, it is usually recommend as secondary to traditional medicine. However it has been shown to accelerate healing, reduce stress, relieve pain, headaches, stomach upsets, back problems, asthma – respiratory problems, PMS, menstrual problems, sinus, anxiety and many more. This form of alternative medicine has also been use effectively on patients suffering from cancer, AIDS, etc.
As in any healing, the first step towards a healthier life is a desire to be heal. Since there is no belief system attach to Reiki, anyone can receive a Reiki treatment or a Reiki attunement. Reiki transcends all barriers of religion, race, caste, etc. and allows for an expansion of the individual’s consciousness.
Anyone can be initiate into Reiki. The ability to use Reiki therapy is normally given via an attunement or initiation. There are 3 levels of Reiki: Reiki 1, Reiki 2 and the Reiki Master level. Each Reiki course opens and expands the capacity of the body to hold energy. The more Reiki is practiced, on the self and others, the more refined the practitioner’s energy becomes.
We try to give you a new style of living, and our workshop which includes teaching you to live with gratitude, to live and eat nutrition food, a need of meditation, and a change in our thinking and working process.
And need to see what we are doing, and correct our lives, by not to trust the myths, superstitions etc. Also need to get away from the negative people, like black magicians and other astrology fears. With the help of Reiki, can burn all the negative energies, in and around us. We will be able to perform all such things, which otherwise were not possible by us.
Reiki benefits and effects
- One of the greatest Reiki healing health benefits is stress reduction and relaxation, which triggers the body’s natural healing abilities (immune system), aids in better sleep and improves and maintains health.
- Reiki helps bring about inner peace and harmony. It can be valuable tool in the quest for spiritual growth
- Reiki also balances the mind and emotions. Regular Reiki treatments can bring about a calmer and more peaceful state of being, in which a person is better able to cope with everyday stress. This mental balance also enhances learning, memory and mental clarity. Reiki can heal mental/emotional wounds, work through dysfunction In more severe situations, Reiki can help alleviate mood swings, fear, frustration and even anger. Reiki can also strengthen and heal personal relationships. Because Reiki enhances your capability to love, it can open you up to the people around you and help your relationships grow. By improving your capacity for empathy, Reiki allows you to connect with people on a deeper level.
- Reiki offers relief during emotional distress and sorrow. Reiki helps in the grieving process. It cleans and clears the emotions, preventing them from being so draining and offers perspective.
On the physical level, Reiki helps to relieve pain from migraine, arthritis, sciatica ~ just to name a few. It also helps with symptoms of asthma, chronic fatigue, menopausal symptoms, and insomnia.
- Reiki speeds up recovery from surgery or long-term illness. As it helps in adjusting to medicine/treatment, it also tends to reduce side-effects. For example, Chemo-therapy patients who received Reiki noticed a marked decrease in side effects from treatment.
- Reiki can be an effective way to treat immediate problems, such as physical or mental illness (recovery from surgery, but regular treatments can also improve overall health. By helping to maintain a state of physical and emotional balance, Reiki can not only treat problems, but perhaps even prevent them from ever developing.
Reiki is for everyone: it heals adults, babies, toddlers, children, elderly and pets.
If there is an illness or disturbance in the body, mind or emotions, we certainly want to address those levels however, Reiki Healing complements and supports other methods of healing, because it addresses the energy of which the body, mind and emotions are compose.
Basic information about each of the chakras is listed here
To Know about What is Aura Scanning & How to Do Aura Scanning Click Here
To Know about How to Do Aura Healing Click Here
Make a Request For DNA Voice Scanning by opting Online Payment Option : Click Here
For Aura Scanning by opting Online Payment Option : Click Here
Request For Reiki Healing by opting Online Payment Option : Click Here
Dhan Satguru Dev