Navratri 2017 Do’s and Don’t Will Make You Aware of Things You Should Follow or Not Follow in Navratri. You’ll Also Know About Navratri, therefore Read Till The End.
Generate Good Karma by Forwarding/Sharing with 3 PEOPLE At-least
Navratri 2017 Do’s and Don’ts for Better Result
Navaratri is the most auspicious celebration concerning Devi Maa. In Shaktam, one of the practices of attaining Mok sham and mukti is through Goddess Puja during Navaratri.
Navaratri is the most auspicious celebration concerning Devi Maa. In Shaktism, one of the practices of attaining moksha and Mukti is through Goddess Puja during Navaratri.
As per Hindu mythology, there are 6 seasons or ritu’. Each ritu is a form of a female. thus it assumes greater importance and auspiciousness in its duration. Each season is endowed with a specific Navratri. In Shastras 4 out of these 6 are given more importances and amongst these 4 only 2 are widely followed and in between this two, Sharad Navaratri is widely followed. The puja associated with Sharad Navaratri is very popular in the whole of India. It is the most benevolent period in respect of seeking the blessings of MAA.
Since this is the most crucial time being the junction period between summer and winter; Mother Nature is most precarious during this period and informs through various nature indication that in this period one should
be very careful about having a healthy and long life. Hence these pujas are ordained in our Shastras to built immune system in our self to combat the coming winter season.
Therefore, scientifically and also spiritually one should follow certain basic values during this period in order to have the blessing so that he can live peacefully with all the happiness and progress. Goddess Devi MAA blesses all of you with her unpolluted blessings. Offer special prayers to Maa Vaishno Devi with Bhaint & Prasad on Ashtami. To know more, click here.
For this, one has to follow certain rules of Do’s and don’t. First, the Do’s are important but don’t are more important. If you are not able to do the Do’s it may not give any negative effect. But if you do not abstain then you can land yourself in serious trouble
How to worship Devi Maa during Navratri :
Read Durga-Saptashati Paath Everyday
Must Do’s during the Navratri 2017
1.You should bath on or before 9 AM of each day.
2. Try to eat only once in a day or Eat only satvic food.
3. Offer some homemade bhog (special food items), and if this is not possible then offer milk and fruits to MAA.
4. You have to go to temple regularly and do puja for MAA daily in morning and evening, (you can do this at your home temple too) and lighting lamp (Diya) and offer flower and doing Aarti.
5. Try to gift 2 small girl child (as per your comfort) on each day of Navratri’s (in evening).
6. Wear only new and fresh clothes each day, don’t wear old discarded clothes.
7. Repeat shlokas and mantra in favour of MAA few minutes daily.
8. Pray to MAA to clean your past bad karma’s and pray for happy and bright future for you and your family.
Don’t s During the Navratri 2017
- Cutting Nails on days of Navratri’s is not a good thing. Try to avoid tillEkadashii.
- Avoid cutting hair cut on Navratri, if possible.
- Avoid stitching and knit during this period of time.
- Don’t use a harsh word, bad words, and lies on days of Navratri.
- Don’t leave the jot of Diya to burn it out, and after Pooja of each day, with some flowers put to rest the Agni which stood as the witness to your puja and offering.
- Your home should be clean and dust free, at least your pooja room where you are doing devotion for MAA and your home kitchen.
- Avoid wearing slippers in the house in days of Navratri if possible. At least not in pooja room.
- Avoid studying anything on the 9th day, and instead, you should keep all your books and other modern gadgets near the MAA and seek her blessing on this day and then on “Vijay Dashami” day you should take them and read sitting before MAA.
These are some simple rules you need to follow in these 9 days and hope MAA will bless all of you with good health and lots of happiness. If you read Durga Saptashati or Devi Mahatmiyam para yan am on each of these days, then it will bring excellent progress and prosperity with high success in your life.
At last, We pray that may Goddess Devi MAA bless all of you with her blessings, Jai Mata di. 🙂
Doing this all or as much as you can Astrological solutions on an auspicious day give a very powerful impact
DNA Voice Scanning
We do DNA Voice Scanning with which you can Get Answer to your Questions over the phone for knowing what kind of issues or difficulties you are facing in your life.
For More Details See our Website Pages:
All the Navratri 2017 Do’s and don’t s are very important.
Greetings to all Satgurus Blessings with you Bless you Dhan Satguru Dev
Thanks & Regards
Dhan Satguru Dev